Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I do Not HAVE Money and also Why should I pay when your

Customer Question

Hello I do Not HAVE Money and also Why should I pay when your Upgrade did This .. So how can i setup this Google all other setting have Changed
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

This is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello Josh, I did check everything and in end Un-installed, (which was a pain as lots of Book Marks gone, Plus saved passwords), Do Not know why had to do this .. It said Google up dating took no notice until switch on next day and had a search bar across top of Screen and Menu system changed Totally which did not help Either, checked all Logs and found it Was Google that did, Hence I did not like the Thought have to Pay for your Error. I am disabled on a very Small amount of Money so having to pay for your Soft problem was not impressed with. But I have fixed this Now so i hope you will Not take my Money
Paul
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the reply back.