Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

H Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of

Customer Question

h
Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: my sons hannspree wont turn on. it gets to powering up and not any further that the logo. There is a reset button on it but im afraid if i do that we will lose all of his games. Particularly minecraft as he lost a world about a month ago and has spent his summer holiday rebuilding it. its a Hannspree SN1AT76 model HSG1316
Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: its not still in warranty, purchased maybe 2 years ago. Ive turn it on and off, ive turned it off and held the power button down with the volume button. it was working perfectly yesterday and we got a message that M3 launcher wasnt responding, click ok. and that was it. hasnt come on since.
Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: you ll have to be very basic with me, im not a techie!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am bringing the tablet to a computer shop today. Please cancel my question and refund any payment you may have taken as I received no response. Reply time last night was estimated as 8 minutes.Please cancel any subscription also.Thank you.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I apologize that you had to wait a while for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thanks.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Okay, thank you.