Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I have forgotten the password for my router and cannot

I have forgotten the password ***** my router and cannot connect my kindle reader to my PC kindle account.Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Do you have another computer that is actively connected to your router by wireless?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK i,VE PAID THE MONEY
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Okay, did you see my last question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK - I have sent the money via PayPal
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Do you have another computer that is actively connected to your router by wireless?

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Are you chatting with me on a computer that is connected to your network now?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
FYI my network is virginmail
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

I am referring to your home network.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Please click on the LINK below. Click I Agree on the disclaimer page and a small program will download to your computer. Click on it and allow it to run then follow the instructions to complete the remote link. You must be currently logged into the computer you need assistance with.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f5716d32-cd9c-4311-9feb-c05886140fdb

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know when you are ready to resume and I will return as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Dan, thanks for your help, it pointed me in the right direction--------I bought another one which works perfectly!Mike.I don't know why I signed up for a monthly contract. I qwill pay the first installment and cancel the order. Sorry