AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I can get emails,phone & FB but I have been trying to

Customer Question

I can get emails,phone & FB but I have been trying to download Netflix membership and cannot get a connection.I have spoken with your technicians by phone earlier today and after 15 minutes approx was cut off and nothing has changed.
I would like to know if nithing can be done about this.
There are other sites I have been unable to download in the past and just gave up
Category: Computer
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 3 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am not credited for my assistance to you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating.
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!

What device are you trying to watch Netflix on? Computer, Android phone, tablet, iPhone, etc.?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
laptop

I am currently on a remote session with another client, I will reply back here when I am finished giving them the best service I can, so that I can focus on you!

Below you will find a link to establish a one-time Secure Remote Login Session. This will allow me to securely login and help you resolve the issue. If you are not ready to begin, please reply back and let me know what time you would like to (Eastern Standard Time).

Please click this link to begin. You will be prompted to agree and then run the program.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am confused. I thought I had already accepted an offer for remote assistance although I am aware that I still cannot download a subscription to Netflix.In other words nothing has changed

Good afternoon. I was off work the last two days.

I had posted multiple links for us to connect to the remote assistance session, but each time I waited and you never connected. Please reply back with a time you would like to connect, so we can schedule it. Give me a day and time in US Eastern Standard Time and I will schedule it with you! NO, you do not need to pay anything else.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Tomorrow,Monday 21/08/17 at 1500 hours

That works for me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello Eric,I thought you were going to send me a link for remote access yesterday afternoon but the only message I got was the one in the morning.I am 73 years of age and not particularly computer savvy that is why I requested a remote solution.I do not know if it is me,my laptop or provider causing the fault although Talktalk say everything is OK

I am here now, would you like to do it now?

Just to clarify, the issue is with Netflix on your computer, correct? Or is it something else?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can do it now.I was trying to join Netflix but it would not download

Just to clarify, you want to use it on your computer, correct? Or are you trying to download it on a different device?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Trying to download to laptop
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am trying to download to my laptop
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry I thought that previous message did not send

Ok, give me just a moment to finish with the remote session I am currently on, and I will send you a new link so we can connect!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK Thank you

Please click this link to download the Quick Support file. When YOU are ready to begin, run the file you just downloaded and reply to let me know. When I am ready, I will ask you for the ID and password ***** program provides you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have downloaded the file and have the ID number and password. I will wait for your response

Ok, go ahead with the ID and passcode.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ID###-##-####password *****

Did you close the program? It needs to stay running on your laptop for me to connect. Please open it again and let me know the ID and password ***** they change.

The passcode has changed, can you please give me the new one?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ID 886 162 727
Password *****
i do not think i have closed it this time

We are connected.

When you get back to your PC, please reply here so I can log back in and reconnect to you. I restarted the PC, but still have work to do on your PC.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The installation seems to be done

I am so glad I was able to resolve your issue! Remember, if you ever need anything again you can request me directly in the future by visiting http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric