Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I already have AVG (Renewal AVG Internet Security 1 computer

Customer Question

I already have AVG (Renewal AVG Internet Security 1 computer (2 years)) but I want to include it on my laptop. What do I need to do?My AVG Order reference number is:(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Peter,

Can you confirm you purchased the unlimited devices for AVG?

Once you get back to me I can send you the link to download the program to install it on your laptop.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I actually wish to terminate my contract with 'just answer' with immediate effect.
The reason is that when I posed my question to you I thought I was communicating with AVG.
This was my mistake for which I apologise, but I really do not need the type of service you are providing.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

No problem Peter, please look at the link here which explains how to get a refund via our guarantee.

James