Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have purchased 3 years worth of MS office 365, but it has

Hi, I have purchased 3 years worth of MS office 365, but it has been provided as three separate cards showing one year each. Will it be possible to use the cards to install as three consecutive years rather than overwriting?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 1 month ago.

Hi Tony.

Here's an answer from the Microsoft website about this:

Q: What happens if I buy or renew multiple Office 365 subscriptions using the same Microsoft account?

A: Your Microsoft account can have only one subscription associated with it. If you use the same Microsoft account to buy or renew multiple Office 365 subscriptions before each one has expired, you will add the cumulative time to your subscription, up to a maximum of 5 years. Note that doing so does not increase the number of devices that you can install Office on or increase the amount of online storage that is available with the subscription.

So you should see the number of years left increase on your account as you add each subscription.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Perfect, thank you.

Hi Tony,

Glad to be of help. Thanks for the positive rating.

Best Regards,

Rich