John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have forgotten my email password for Mozilla thunderball

I have forgotten my email password ***** Mozilla thunderball my email address is***@******.*** can you help ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you able to access your talktalk email using web browser like Internet explorer,Chrome ?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The password *****'m looking for is for my email address***@******.***
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d33d7545-9744-4551-8065-d23a89e30c2a that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer yet is there any problem opening the link I gave or running the remote support tool?

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer yet so please provide your contact number in the contact info box. If you cannot find the contact info box then send it to me using the reply box so that I will try to call you and assist you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just cancel my request I'm too old to follow this.
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that.I will request to cancel this question.

Sincerely,

John