David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
13852270

We Have talk talk Phone,TV & Wifi. We are continuously

Customer Question

We Have talk talk Phone,TV & Wifi. We are continuously losing WIFI and TV says cannot make the connection. We follow the instructions and turn the modem and plugs of which worke ofr a while but within 24 hour we have to redo it again! Can we update our modem or what should we do, it is becoming most unreliable for the money we are paying, without the free land line calls I would change fronm tal talk.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  David L replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

This type of issue can be caused by wireless interference such as wireless phones and microwave ovens near the wireless router/modem. So if you have either of those situations, please move the devices away from each other if possible then test to see if the issue is resolved.

If that does not work or is not possible, please let me know the make and model of the router/modem you are using.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
TalkTalk Huawei DLNA CE0700
Expert:  David L replied 1 month ago.

Ok thanks, ***** ***** moment....

Expert:  David L replied 1 month ago.

Did you just recently add more devices to your network?

If so was the wireless network working previously without issues?

Expert:  David L replied 1 month ago.

Did you need further assistance?
Thanks,
David.