Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

For some months I have been having difficulty linking up

Customer Question

For some months I have been having difficulty linking up with a friend in Exmouth, Dwevon; howvwer this morning we have had camera contact but still no sound, can you assist please?***** ***** (paul.phillips178)
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 28 days ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Expert:  John replied 28 days ago.

Are you facing this issue on Skype also are you able to contact other using skype voice/video calls ?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Expert:  John replied 28 days ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Expert:  John replied 27 days ago.
Checking to see whether you still need help.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.