Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

My computer has been hacked with my social media

my computer has been hacked with my social media accounts,they have someone changed my email address and password ***** I cant close down three sites of social media,is there a way anyone can help.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Carl,

There isn't a way to do a home visit for those companies. All of those providers are free sites so their support is very limited.

I can report the profiles for you if you have a link to your accounts with Facebook and Twitter.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cant log in any more,so can you help me still

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
not sure what you mean a link

The actual link to your public profile so if you were to search Facebook or Twitter, the link to your actual profile.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my full name is ***** ***** there is only a couple of us on facebook the same with twitter,someone has gained access to my accounts and believe it or not they are now recording me with everything I do in my flat,whether its sleeping eating or even getting a shower,some people are so sad in the world today,would you be willing to help me please.

Yes, I need the link to your actual profile.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
all I can tell you is my name is ***** ***** and it shows a picture of me,my girlfriend and the 2 children in the photo
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
sorry not very good on computers

If you click on that profile, you will see the URL link on the page -- Please copy/paste that URL here

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
would it be possible to call you later on my phone I will pay you if you was willing to do a home visit one day,your time also travelling expense it would be worth it to me if you could help me
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can I call you tomorrow have to go out now sorry,if that's ok could you let me know a time thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
cant get in to my profile that's what I'm saying

Sure; you can send a phone call request later when you are free.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank you

You're welcome

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert for over 10 years
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
im giving you my number when its convienent for you to call me,dont know if you can, would you do a home visit if I was to pay you,as I'm not very good on computers to sort the problem out if you can from carl,my no is***********
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
going on what we have discussed how can you close down my facebook account,twitter account and Instagram account,do you know how to do this or not,from carl
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you call me on my mobile when its convienent for you if you don't mind from carl***********

Hi Carl,

I have reviewed your e-mail accounts and your rocketmail, mail, icloud and yahoo accounts are all showing as been closed.

With regard to your social media accounts, the facebook account associated with icloud has now been deactivated, your twitter account associated with rocketmail cant be deleted/closed as there is a company policy the user must have access to the e-mail address registered to the account if you dont have the password, but since the email account is closed the account is useless. Snapchat is showing as the account has been closed, which now just leaves Instagram and Facebook.

Once your girlfriend returns from home please get her to check facebook to see if she can see your account, if she cant this confirms Facebook has removed the hacked profile, if she can please get in touch and I can discuss the next steps.

James

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HI james I'm selling my HP pavilion laptop as I'm going to buy just a chromebook which is enough for me,only really do shopping onlinenothing else really,could you help me set up the laptop to factory settings only as I would like to sell its only 2 weeks old,or if you could tell me step by step on how to do this,thanks.
if you require payment for doing this for me just let me know how much and I will forward it to you thanks carl.