Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have lost my screen face from my I pad, black screen with

Customer Question

I have lost my screen face from my I pad, black screen with 9 controls , ie clock twitter messages Google phone cannot remember the others . I am not at all computer literate and I have searched through settings (although don't have settings in the block of 9) I tried to clean files as I had a warning that they were Full!
I know it is my fault, but is there a easy way to rectify this (loud laughter heard in the workshop)
My daughter is away for 5 weeks and this is her 1st week, I feel a fool, Lynn
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Cannot get through to you, I need my credit card details back, cannot get my email accepted, so please I need my details back do not use
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have not a clue what is going on, what is the service offer (s)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have given u my card details with no amount as yet, filled in, quite concerned , please allay my fears. Let me know if you can fix it !
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

This sounds like you have accidentally enabled Switch Control.

Turn Switch Control off>

Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Switch Control and turn the setting on or off. You can also triple-click the Home button at any time to exit Switch Control.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top and click on submit.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where is switch control ?

In Settings, the Settings icon looks like a gear wheel.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Would prefer you to remotely control this problem, how much will that cost me .. please
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am NOT computer literate!

I can connect to your computer screen and show you the steps with images.

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download then click on the elsinore remote session download and allow the program to run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8b2d4115-2a1b-44c2-b8c5-119f8c4e6d96

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Heavens Randy I will give it a go, wish u could do it all for me ! Over to you
Lynn
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This I pad is not recognisable since I have had as us brits call it 'finger trouble' Lynn

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8b2d4115-2a1b-44c2-b8c5-119f8c4e6d96Once you click on the blue link above, then agree and allow the download to start, when the download finishes, click on the downloaded file to run please.

do you use Siri on iPAd?

Tell Siri “Turn off AssistiveTouch.”

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have been clicking on download on ur form for an hour, now I see an hour ago you asked me what computer I am using ? Worrying ! No I don't have siri on my Samsung I pad. How long will this proceedure take I am worrying how much this will cost me ... £22 .... was your quote, will the I pad be restored? Please answer Lynn
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not asking what computer.. Sorry.. but asking if I had siri and to turn it off. Please let me know how long .... please respond ... Lynn
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Has all my files been down loaded now ! Feel like I am alone out here, and you have my credit details and I cannot get a reply from you or your company.
The disclaimer that I have signed has repeatedly been sent to me .. what is happening
Lynn
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This so far has taken 2 hours, you cannot be on my case all that time !!

Are you chatting with me on a Windows computer?