David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
13852270

Having trouble with update stuck at 0%..can i clear the

having trouble with update stuck at 0%..can i clear the software distribution folder?
Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: toshiba windows
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: cant remember model...how do i finfdout OS
Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have previous contact..1400821726...is that any use
Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that im not v knowledgeable!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH MICROSFT CONTACT SUPPORT BEFORE
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OS IS WINDOWS10
Expert:  David L replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

Please click the link below to download and run the Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter:

click here

After the download you should be prompted to run the Troubleshooter program - confirm that you wish to run it and follow the prompts to complete the diagnosis and enable the trouble shooter to fix the problem.

Also, I will send you an offer for remote assistance as you have requested in case you would like me to connect to your computer and fix it directly.

Thanks,

David.