Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Cant acess my e mail says it needs my admin got no idea what

Customer Question

cant acess my e mail says it needs my admin got no idea what that is
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What email is that you are having problem with?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cant get into it and it keeps telling me to contact my admin what and where is my admin ?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

did you try to reset the password?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
each time it says I cant and to contact my admin whatever that is
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello are you still there ?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

can you open your email and let me know the exact error message you get or you can post me a screenshot here

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it says you cannot reset your password because your administrator has not configured a password ***** for your organisation please contact your admin
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Click on the link and follow the password ***** steps.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

If you want i can provide you remote assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have done that about 10 times it just says it has to be done by my admin
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

do you want me to reset it in your behalf?

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Please enter your username/ email address

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have paid 47 to have the advise to fix this problem
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

the problem will be fixed you have to provide me the info i need to reset the password.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
if you cant tell me how to do it just refund my £47 and I will try elswhere
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

i am sorry but i am trying to help you out here. I am resetting your email password ***** if you want me to provide you remote assistance i can send you the remote service offer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have given you all the details that I have if I pay the extra 22 can you guarantee success ?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

100% guaranteed resolution or else i will give you a refund.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello I have paid the 22
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

thats for the chat session and we are already working on it.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

what is the email address which you are facing problem logging in?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

i am resetting it at my end is that ok?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Mother's Maiden name :

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
martin
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

That's not the right answer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry its rowlinson
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what is happening please ?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.
Customer hello and welcomeCustomer this is Michelle on the remote chatCustomer can i take the mouse control?
Guest: hi
Guest: yesCustomer put your email address which you need to resetCustomer please waitCustomer what is the full phone number which ends with 0663
Guest: 07748630663Customer do you have this number active and working?
Guest: yesCustomer ok goodCustomer check the text message from bt on your phoneCustomer***********br /> this phoneCustomer now you need to make sure you enter a new password
Guest: winger777Customer dont try the old oneCustomer not hereCustomer on the bt screenCustomer noCustomer enter a strong password ***** @12 and lettersCustomer exampleCustomer [email protected]#
Guest: sorry what do you want me to do nowCustomer i wan you to enter a password ***** than 8 characters which includes numbers and special charactes including wordCustomer like i showed youCustomer [email protected]#
Guest: buddy&coCustomer its still weakCustomer may i try?
Guest: okCustomer Buddy&[email protected]#Customer i will save the password ***** your desktop screenCustomer its Buddy&[email protected]#Customer plz login
Guest: ok i thinkCustomer may i try to login
Guest: sureCustomer enter only the email address pleaseCustomer you are inCustomer do you have any email client?
Guest: this dont look like my e mail accountCustomer enter the emeil please
Guest: i think my e mail account is microsoftCustomer what is the email address
Guest: my bt account is for my broadbandCustomer what is the email address for MicrosoftCustomer i need the email address of yours
Guest: i have only 1 e mail address***@******.***Customer okCustomer are you trying th old password?
Guest: no tried the new oneCustomer try the old passwordCustomer no problemCustomer we will reset the microsoft account passwordCustomer enter the 4 digit code you got on your phoneCustomer from MicrosoftCustomer now dont forget the new passwod of your emailCustomer Email reset and working fine now.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.
Customer looks like you are in your inbox
Guest: THAT IS NOT my e mail account
Guest: mine is***@******.***Customer you are logged in to this email you said its on MicrosoftCustomer its is on outlook but your email is***@******.***
Guest: look at the screen please
Guest: this is my account
Guest: that i cannot acces
Guest: can you see what i mean ?Customer okCustomer i am trying to sign out of this one and trying to recover***@******.***
Guest: i have never used this i tried to get another e mail address but could never find it aginCustomer do you ahve teh phoen number ending with 63 with you
Guest:***********yesCustomer i will put teh password
Guest: okCustomer did you get the email from BT service..when was the last time it was working fineCustomer also is this your work email
Guest: last time it worked was 6th octCustomer is it your work email
Guest: yesCustomer okCustomer was this email given to you at work..if yes, then do you have the contact number of IT people who gave this ID with you
Guest: THE EMAIL WAS SET UP FOR ME AS I HAD MY OWN BUSINESS THAT WAS ABOUT 17 YEARS AGOCustomer in that case let me see if i can pull up any contact numbers for you
Guest: ?Customer just give me 2 mins
Guest: okCustomer this is a issue with microsoft as password ***** needs to be done by them. since this is a work email i am right now in touch with them and disocussing your problemCustomer please bear with me and i will let you know as soon as i have some releavant information
Guest: ok thanksCustomer almost doneCustomer as per them the company who created this email must have changed the credntials due to which you are unbale to sign inCustomer are you still associated with that company
Guest: no sorry
Guest: have a verfcation code 109980Customer okCustomer thanks for your patienceCustomer as per them since you are no longer assosciated with the company you will have to actually call Micorosft up and get them to reset the password ***** the server after they verify your detailsCustomer they wont let me do it as they need to speak to the actual owner of the email which is for your own securityCustomer let me give you the numerCustomer number one momentCustomer***********mon -fri 9am to 5 pm
Guest: well i hope it worksCustomer sure you can give them a call and let them know that with this email r_mcgregor you have a personal and work email and the work email is not workingCustomer the password ***** personal email is btconnect2017Customer feel free to reply to me on justanswer page if you face any problems
Guest: what is that password ***** That is the passsword for your personal email on live.com which you would not be needing in future. No action reqiuired. All you do is note it down somewhere.
Guest: ok cheersCustomer Thanks for using our service with secure remote assist.Customer Feel free to ask if you have any question.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

just checking back with you if your email issue is resolved
in case you have any further questions feel free to reply to me on this page