Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I have just bought and installed this printer in the last

I have just bought and installed this printer in the last few days. I find I am left with very inadequate instructions as to its use. I do not even understand the basic user-symbols printed on the lid of the printer. When I tried to print an attachment from an email, it woud not do so, even though I had downloaded it and displayed the print instructions. Can you please help me with basic instructions on use?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Here is a link directly to the full user guide: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04649694

If you have any specific questions let me know what type of computer you are using, windows, mac, chromebook, etc...

Chris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for the manual. My computer is a laptop Windows 10.
I found I had not fitted the connection from printer to computer, but having done so I still cannot get the HP Desk Jet 3636 printer to print. I get it all set up with the page on screen, but it will not print.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I understand Technician is unable to call me. How do I resume online conversation is suggested?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do not understand how to resume the conversation as suggested. Please help.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do not understand how to resume on line conversation as suggested
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and sorry for the delay, I am located in the US so I just got online. Have you run through the set up that showed on your screen?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Further to my recent query re my new HP DeskJet 3636 printer, I found had not fitted the connecting lead from printer to computer, but have now done so, but still cannot get it to print. I get it all set up onscreen but will not print.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

I think the easiest way to sort this would be through remote support where I will connect to your machine and set this up for you. Would you like to do that?

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Please click HERE so I can get connected to your computer and see what is going on with the printer

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

The connection seemed to drop, we were connected but I was trying to open a chat window with you and you kept clicking download. Let's give it another go, please click here and when your mouse starts to move it means I am connected.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

You just need to do what you did before and then once your mouse moves on it's own then I am connected and i will open a chat box so we can chat about the issue and I will fix it.