David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
13852270

When I go to firefox from the desktop and put in something I

Customer Question

when I go to firefox from the desktop and put in something I get a full screen google map which says it can't find that page in the map.
Category: Computer
Expert:  David L replied 17 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Expert:  David L replied 17 days ago.

Perhaps the quickest way to resolve the issue is to refresh Firefox. When you do this you will not lose personal information such as bookmarks or browsing history, however will need to install/enable any extensions you have and any custom settings which may be causing the issue you describe. To refresh Firefox, please follow the instructions at the following link that includes screenshots on how to perform the refresh:

click here

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Expert:  David L replied 17 days ago.

Do you still need assistance?