Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

When i open my screensaver and enter my password the screen

when i open my screensaver and enter my password ***** screen shows the following"the user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded "when i press ok it starts logging off
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

- Please try this: Turn off your computer. Then turn it on, and right after the black screen with white text or the computer company logo disappears, press & release key F8 repeatedly until a menu appears, then you select Safe Mode with Networking (note: if there is no menu, then try the same steps again, but this time, press key F8 a bit earlier). Then see if you can log in the computer.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
didn't work tried pressing f8 but straight goes to password

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
windows 7 professional

It should go to Safe Mode. Please try:

1. Shut down the computer.
  2. Turn on the computer, then right away, keep pressing & release the key F8 on the computer's keyboard quickly and repeatedly many times
  3. Then see if you get a menu.

Is this a desktop or laptop?

When did this issue first occur?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
now it worked whats my next stepthis is a computer
today in the afternooni am using my backup laptop to communicate with you

Great. In Safe mode..., please click Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore, then the System Restore window should open. Then select the option Choose a different restore point at bottom, if shown. Then click on Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue first occurred, and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
now

Have you tried the suggestion in my last reply above?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
screen says
please wait while your windows files and setting are being restored system restore is restoring the registry

That looks good. It will about 10 minutes or so, then see if you can log in and use your computer.

Please stay with me on this page, and let me know the result later; I will help further if there is still any issue. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
now its ok thanksi have another issue can you for £8 login to my computer and resolve

You're welcome. Great. Yes, please accept the login / remote support offer. Thank you.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1d310676-c5a0-4856-b25d-8967e605e12b
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have helped via remote support. Summary: There is issue between the ig.com website and Google Chrome, so use Internet Explorer. Also, per your request, I cleaned up your computer.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.