AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I’m unable to log onto my laptop. I took my laptop to

Customer Question

I’m unable to log onto my laptop . I took my laptop to Curry’s, I was told to ring Virgin. They are telling me that the love is fine . I’ve followed the instructions on the screen. , Microsoft have advised to set up a new account , but My laptop won’t accept my pin . Can you help please .
Category: Computer
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 21 days ago.

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

Just to clarify, do you mean you cannot log into Windows on your laptop?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
It won’t accept my pin

Ok,

You can remove the PIN, and sign back into your account without needing any password ***** all, and I can give you the instructions. You will need access to another PC though, so you can download a file onto a USB drive. Do you have access to another PC?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No I don’t

Do you have a friends, family members, or co-workers you can use? I can even email the instructions to you so you can use them wherever you are.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Will the e-mail cost another £22

No, not at all! I will just email them to you :)

Would that work for you?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thank you from a very frustrated 70 year old who really struggles with the technology .

No problem. If you have someone who is a little more technologically inclined, you might want to have them help you with the instructions, as it does take a little "know how," even though I will be very specific in the details. If you have a younger family member or friend, etc., that might help.

What is your email address, so I can email them to you?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.

Alright, I am sending them now. Please don't forget to rate my service to you at the top of this page before you leave with the stars, and clicking submit :)

If you need any assistance when you are following the steps, you can always come back here and reply to me.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
E-mail not yet received re instructions

Are you sure the email address above is correct? I sent the email immediately.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have already rated you a 5 ⭐️

Please check the email address you gave me, or give it to me again, because I just sent the email for a second time, to the address you gave me.

*****@******.***

Just sent it a 3rd time.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Sorry , it’s got to be my internet . Thank you so much ⭐️

It's not a problem. If you have a separate email address you want me to send it to, let me know and I will!

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
All three came through together .

Ok great!