AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

Trying to find battery for laptop bought 2015. Model number

Trying to find battery for laptop bought 2015. Model number 15-AF156SA.
Category: Computer
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 18 days ago.

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

Give me just a moment to locate that battery for you and I will provide you with the link to purchase.

Alright, I got it. Give me one moment to post the link for you.

The link to purchase the battery is below. My goal is to provide you with 5-Star Service, so please do not forget to rate my service before you leave, using the stars at the top and clicking submit. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Replacement Battery