Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How can I delete a contact from my list? It was entered with

How can I delete a contact from my list? It was entered with an error and it keeps signalling an error when I try to delete it.

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Who's your email provider, e.g. AOL, Gmail, etc? Do you access your emails and contacts using your browser?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yahoo

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/680566227
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.