Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

How can I recover a file with 3 pages in that only the title

how can I recover a file with 3 pages in that only the title is visible ,windows 10 word file

Hi John,

If you go to select the 'View' tab and try the different modes, Print Layout, Draft, Outline, etc can you see the text?

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how much will it cost to securely connect to my device & fix it for me
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the title that I am trying to recover 3 pages from is This section of the book consists mainly of letters to his friend Eberhard Bethge 1944 & later

Hi John,

On your computer, please open or go to this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b4039f65-6a37-413f-8c5f-f6188070a800

Follow the onscreen instructions to establish connection.

If an application named ElsinoteScreenConnect is downloaded, open it and let it connect. If asked for permission, allow it.

If you have any difficulty establishing the remote connection, please reply back here.

Best Regards,

Rich

Hi John,

Are you able to connect?

Best Regards,

Rich

Hi John,

Let me know if you'd like to connect?

Alternatively, you could attach the document and I'll have a look and send it back to you.

Best Regards,

Rich