Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Can you please help me close my account on facebook

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to access your Facebook account?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Thank you. First, do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Samsung tablet

To delete your Facebook account, please click on the website below:

https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

- Then if prompted, log in your Facebook account, then follow the instructions there to delete your Facebook account.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

Please click on the website below:

; (Note: If there is issue with logging in your Facebook account, then use the Forgot account / Forgot password ***** there.)