Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Pixma MX715 has two blk cartridges but can only find

Pixma MX715 has two blk cartridges but can only find CLI-526BLK not the larger one, require both to get printer to work... Any ideas please, even Canon only sell three colours one blk.

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Happy New Year to you also. To advise, in case it is not obvious, I am in the UK.
look forward to a response. Thank you.

The CLI-526 is the photo black.

You are looking for the other black which is PGI-525BK.

Take a look here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-PGI525BK-Twinpack-Ink-Cartridges/dp/B0050HGP9S

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you Josh. will get those also then. Really helped me out.
Regards.

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit