Dan
Dan, Field Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I m in a js130 2003,it stopped ,found a fuse had ,when

Customer Question

I m in a js130 2003,it stopped ,found a fuse had blown,when replace fuse and turn ignition on it blows fuse again and dash lights go
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What do you mean by just stopped? Engine stall or hydraulics not working? Give me more details on the chain of events and your serial number of your machine.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
which fuse is blowing? fuel shutoff solenoid? If so try disconnecting the solenoid and see if it blows another fuse when you turn the IGN switch on. Let me know