Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 10 years.
23822421

My Goldstar Fax/Tel model GF-3010 is suffering a

Customer Question

My Goldstar Fax/Tel model GF-3010 is suffering a "cutter jam" (though I cann ot see any paper caught in the cutter device. Have you any suggestions to get over the problem---I am unable to load paper or use it as a copier while that message is on the screen. Gerry XXXXXXX

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name isXXXXX regret that your case waited so long for a response; I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

How old is your Goldstar Fax/Telephone?

Have you used any sort of special paper or sticky paper or labels in it, ever, or recently?

Where does the 'cutter jam' message appear, and what is that message in full?