MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt,
11519491

My EWM 154 stereo player wont pick up the correct channel

Customer Question

My EWM 154 stereo player won't pick up the correct channel even though programming is correct ?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
How old is your system?
Also how far off frequency does it seem and is it with all pre sets?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The set is about 4 years old - all presets are defaulting to 87.50 which itself is not clear - I have tried to resave the normal stations but they won't save
Thanks Penny, somehow the tuner has failed in this case, the set will need service,Its a circuit board they will replace.
If you let me know your region, state and town, I can help you find the best place for that and I will sick with you until this fixed but
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Penny ;-)
Tech Michael

d