*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Technician
Experience:  Customer Service Support and Repair Technician
62741268

GT-55570 I have a car charger which does not charge the phone.

GT-55570
I have a car charger which does not charge the phone. The phones charges with the mains adapter and via my laptop using the same USB cable. I have been back to the EE shop where I bought the phone and they have changed the charger twice but none of them work and they are at a loss as to why this should be. Can you suggest what the problem could be and if so how do I remedy this.

XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
My name isXXXXX will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
The Samsung GT-S5570 requires 12 volt input and 5 volt output. This is most likey due to the Samsung is not detecting the proper voltage with the car adapters that you are using. I suggest trying a Genuine Samsung Car Charger, this should get you going.>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<