p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Technical expert, from computers to custom home theaters
59725966

A transmitter for Headphones no: RP-WF910H

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  p0llinate replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please? Are you looking for a replacement transmitter/charger base?

If so, that is a pretty tall order, and not really a practical one. If the base has malfunctioned, they really cannot be simply repaired, and because this is such an old unit (~6 years), all support and parts are discontinued. Typically, you cannot buy a base individually anyway though, you'd have to buy a package with a base + headphones, and even that isn't an option any longer as this system has not been sold for 5+ years.

Your best bet is to simply replace the entire system, which would be upgrading you to newer technology (digital frequency, better sound quality, digital inputs, etc) and a fresh warranty.

Repairs of any kind would not be practical and would greatly exceed the cost of a new system. If you really wish to continue using it, your only real option would be to watch for a used base station to come up on ebay. Given the age though, the headphones are likely to fail before long too, so I would not consider it worth the investment.

If you'd like some replacement recommendations, let me know.