p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Technical expert, from computers to custom home theaters
59725966

JVC LT-22HD3WJ Stand Part Wanted The white plastic bit that

JVC LT-22HD3WJ Stand Part Wanted The white plastic bit that joins TV to Stand
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Unfortunately, this part is no longer available for purchase. Typically, case parts such as this are not stocked in any quantity, even for current production models. Your tv is a 2012 model, with production discontinued 2+ years ago. For older or discontinued models, it is nearly impossible to find them, and no dealer or part source has them in stock. Even when they can be found, the parts tend to be very expensive (sometimes several hundred $).
If you want the factory original base, you can watch for on ebay, craigslist, etc, or check with local tv repair shops who may parting out a defective tv.
Other than that, your best option will be a generic/universal base, or to wall mount the tv. Here is an example: http://amzn.to/1TgYllb
http://amzn.to/1TgYu8k
Best regards,
Nathan
Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Nathan