Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Casio PROTREX.This watch has been excellent but no longer

Customer Question

Casio PROTREX.
This watch has been excellent but no longer keeps time or direction.
Do you fit new batteries and service it in London and where? Is there a charge?
I don't think the original seller "Which Watch" in Bath has the proper facilities to do this.
I have several Casio watches inc. a Waveceptor and I have always been pleased with the contact at Casio.
Tony
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
Casio recommends that you send the watch to them for battery replacement. Include a covering letter with your return address and your request for the battery to be replaces.
The address is:
Casio Customer Service Centre
Unit 6
1000 North Circular Road
LONDON
NW2 7JD
Battery replacement on most Protrek watches includes replacement of the waterproof seal and pressure testing to 100m. It costs £20.58 and the turnaround time is 10-15 working days.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/consumer-electronics/9ayt1-casio-protrex-this-watch-excellent-no-longer.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks