Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

Can you help please? I have model KX TG8521E together with

Customer Question

Can you help please? I have model KX TG8521E together with four separate hand sets.
Everyone complains about the back ground noise when calling me. I have had the BT engineer in and he has replaced a length of cable which seemed to have cured the problem
but only temporally. Do I call him out again or do I buy a new set.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello James & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) WHEN this "background noise" first began or was noticed?2) Does this happen on ALL cordless handsets in the system, or just one?3) HOW LONG did the "fix" by BT work?4) Do you have ANY other devices phones, especially CORDED phones, attached to this same phone line (not part of the Panasonic system), and if so, are they working properly (without the noise)?5) Can YOU hear this noise - OR - do only the outside callers hear the noise?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)