Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Would this work scart dvd to my new tv

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Composite-Converter-Adapter-Blu-Ray-specification/dp/B00NAT0W2Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1455539360&sr=8-2&keywords=hdmi+scart+adapter
would this work for my scart dvd to my new tv
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. That adapter will not work because it converts HDMI video into Scart Output where as you need opposite of that adapter which isn't possible because Scart Video Out is low resolution and HDMI is higher. Could you please get me your TV model number to suggest a connection setup?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
That adapter works if your DVD player has HDMI Out and your TV has Scart input.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
samsung 40ju6000 40 inch smart tv and samsung dvd b235d
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Can you recheck DVD model number which is giving me hard time to get related manuals.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Please check following link, is this the similar TV model that you have...http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/televisions/uhd-tvs/UE40JU6000KXXU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes that is the tv and dvd is E235D
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, working on it and get back to you in 10 minutes, is this OK?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
DVD has yellow RCA jack at rear for Video Output signal and red-white RCA jacks for Audio Out signals, it needs an AV Cable to connect those jacks into similar jacks at rear/ side panel of TV to watch DVD playback.Please check attached image file for connection setup with AV Cable.Once AV cable is connected then press Source button and select AV or Composite Video input in source list of TV so it can get signals coming from DVD player.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks Shahid
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Much welcome :-)