Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

What is the difference between the PURE Evoke D2 Bluetooth

What is the difference between the PURE Evoke D2 Bluetooth and the PURE Evoke D2 Mio? Are they both the same technical spec but just aesthetically different or is there are difference in sound etc?
http://www.pure.com/digital-radio/evoke-d2-with-bluetooth/glacier
http://www.pure.com/digital-radio/evoke-d2-mio-with-bluetooth/pewter
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeI checked this out for you and everything is exactly the same except you can change the trimming color of the Miothats the only difference with them, everything else including sound quality, is the same.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your excellent answer.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with DAB bluetooth radios but would you happen to know if this is a good one? I want to use it for the radio and also to connect a kindle device via bluetooth to listen to my own music and things like amazon prime music.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am very familiar with them, the key is where do you wish to use it? At home in your living room? Outside?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I work from home so will be using it in one of my bedrooms which I use as an office.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
This is more then enough, good clear sound with a 3" drive unit is enough for your bedroom, and its really well priced for what you get.