Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  7+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have two Anker portable bluetooth speaker and only one

I have two Anker portable bluetooth speaker and only one ever works the bigger one you cant change the volume and you can't run the two at the same time. I wanted one downstairs and one upstairs so I could listen to replay radio
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If both are on the same Channel, or the same frequency, they won't both work. The connection will be made to one of them, and that's it. Especially if the broadcasting device that provides sound to them via Bluetooth, doesn't have 2-speaker connection or 2-channel connectivity. (Let me know what device is to be broadcasting to the speaker(s), by maker and model #, and I will instruct you further.)