Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio/video repair and installation tech.
39158752

What are the benefits of fitting a "fireTVstick" to my TV ?.

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this.The fire stick or fire tv box is amazon answer to the roku box or apple tv , it lets you connect to online sports, tv, movie providers like netflix, hulu etc.If you have no use for those apps then its of no benefits to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tank you. I think I will have to spend some time with the device to learn what I can get out of it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant THANK YOU
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Much welcome Let me know if you have other questions and if not then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help . Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have now connected the fire stick and found things fairly easily just having a problem locating football . Missed the Liverpool match . Can you advise ?.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Sorry , i know how to connect them but then after when it comes to what you can or cannot watch then it varies from your location and specific apps or channels you are subscribing to .