Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My panasonic viera won't turn on it tried to but now the

Hi my panasonic viera won't turn on it tried to but now the power led light is flashing red every 3 seconds
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- How many times power light is flashing in every three seconds?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
once
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Michael for the info. One blink error code indicates problem with backlight system in TV. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.If TV is out of warranty then its should be troubleshoot by qualified TV tech to determine is it either backlight inverter/ power supply board issue or LEDs inside display panel (screen) has gone bad and causing the problem, a repair estimate will help you to make decision about this TV or invest that amount on new replacement TV. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your help. Cheers Michael
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome Michael, I wish I had better news about TV issue. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.Thanks.