Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Panasonic TX-40CX400B tv turns off after 2 mins of viewing. When turning it on fro

Customer Question

Hi my Panasonic TX-40CX400B tv turns off after 2 mins of viewing.
When turning it on from a continue red stand by light it flashes red 3 times pauses then 5 times. The more time you try it the quicker it turns itself off. It straight away after a few attempts
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome Jon. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. It seems main board internal issue where main processor chip get heated and temp protection activates that turns Off the TV, replacement of main board of TV will help to resolve the issue. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. If TV is out of warranty then local Panasonic service center will do the job and it may cost you good money.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Do you need any further assistance with this question?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.