nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have an Acer Iconia A1-810 that either doesn't load

Customer Question

I have an Acer Iconia A1-810 that either doesn't load fully or freezes soon after start up
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Check the tab in safe mode if it still crashes or not. To boot the tab in safe mode, long press the power button until the power options menu appears (i.e power off, airplane mode, restart). Now long press the Power off option. You will then be asked to reboot into safe mode. Tap the OK button. Reply if it still crashes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have followed procedures when the tablet has loaded and I have pressed the power button it invariably shuts down. On the odd occasion the power option comes up it does not display safe mode

Is it turning off automatically?

When the power option comes, you have to touch and hold the power off option then safe mode screen will be displayed. Are you doing this way only?

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.

Hi, What problem is being faced by you?

Start the remote desktop session so that I can help you out. Click the above link which I just gave you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is the original problem with my Acer Iconia A1-810. It is still freezing as in the original request for assistance

Start the session.

Press I Agree and open the file which gets downloaded.