Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Customer Service
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have a Moulinex "Compact Chef" rotisserie, Type A64,

I have a Moulinex "Compact Chef" rotisserie, Type A64, 1750w, which always shorts out after about 15 minutes. An electrician has tested the wiring and found that the insulation between the earth and the neutral breaks down, but is OK when the wires to the elements
are disconnected. He suggests that the fault could be rectified if the elements were replaced. Do you agree and, if so, where could I find replacement elements and a technician to do the job?

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

I agree with the diagnosis, and I suggest that you find an appliance repair facility and let them order the parts wholesale.