Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 10 years.
23822421

My washing machine Bush F721Qw start button is flashing but

Customer Question

My washing machine Bush F721Qw start button is flashing but the load inside has stopped. I am unable to open the door or continue with the cycle.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi I have been trying to upload a photo of the machine but isn’t successful. Are you able to confirm if you are awaiting anything further from me to proceed?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.
Is the start button flashing steady of flash x times then repeating?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is constantly flashing
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Seems to be flashing faster now than earlier today
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi James are you able to offer the next step in order to resolving this issue?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.
To confirm water is still in the drum and the drum is locked?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it seems to have stopped midcyle and I only noticed this morning when I logged this call.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.
Ok what happens if you set the wash to a drain only cycle 11 o’clock on the dial
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have set it to drain and pressed start/pause buttons this button remains red but nothing happens on the machine?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The person allocated to this case James’s is now showing as offline is this being picked up by someone else???
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can confirm that after setting to drain and the steady light remaining on start it is now reverted back to a fast flashing light.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please may I request a refund please I have not received a solution and the person who was handling the case appears to be offline. Many Thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.
I will opt out as I can’t provide the immediate response your seeking.