dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

my wife has recently had a cancerous lump removed from her

Customer Question

my wife has recently had a cancerous lump removed from her breast and begins radiotherapy treatment on august 27 for three weeks 5 days each week at university hospital coventry. the problem is that after seeing a specialist in coventry she has been told that she has a generalised form of granuloma annulare.this takes the form of large rashes mainly on both legs and small areas on her arms and abdomen. although she has been assured that the non itching rashes have nothing to do with breast cancer and existed some time before the breast cancer diagnosis,she is worried about going ahead with the radio therappy treatment at august 27. can you help please ? mY WIFE IS VERY WORRIED AND NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO GIVE AN ANSWER
Category: Dermatology