dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Hi, please can you help? My daughter has skin rash -

Customer Question

Hi, please can you help? My daughter has nasty skin rash - raised circles on legs arns and now face. No flaking or pus so doc says not ringworm. She has been given steroid tablets for 2 weeks. Steroid cream and now itraconazole anti-fungal but still not going away. Is there any remedy for symproms, particularly on face. She has just gone away to uni so really concerned. Many thanks.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Shanta
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 4 years ago.
Can you paste in a picture of the rash?

The Professional has responded to your question. Please let me know if you still require assistance.