dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Hello. Ive had an allergy...

Customer Question

Hello. I've had an allergy for a few weeks, at first I took betnovate, antihistamines and antiobiotics; it got better. Recently it flared up badly again, but as I'd been using betnovate all over for more than a month, I was told emollient and cetirizine was best. I've been doing this for 2 days, but no improvement, especially not arms and back. Betnovate (alone) brings some relief; is it ok for very occasional use? Or is that potentially dangerous? I feel miserable.

PS. I've been using P45...a lot...but it's not helped yet...

Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK Shantal, it's ok to search for a a while yet.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX please re-fund me, if that's OK. I've decided on a course of action. Thank you.

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. As requested I will close your question and reverse your charges.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Shantal, I spoke to Dr Robert earlier with a different question, and I'm happy with all replies so far.

I am glad you are happy with the replies. Please let me know if you still wish for me to close your question and reverse your charges.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal, I'll let you know today...thank you :)

Thank you for getting back to me.

I will leave the question open until I hear from you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Shantal:

Re-edit: Please close this question. Thank you. Carl