dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Skin lesion ? BCC

Customer Question

Hello, I am writing from NZ. Our 26 year old son is on a working holiday in London and has a problem with a couple of skin lesions. He has previously had 2 BCCs removed in NZ and feels that he has a couple more. He has seen a GP over there and has been advised to see a dermatologist. He does not have health insurance and we are wondering what is our best course of action here. Naturally we are worried about him and would like to expedite this so could use some advise please. I am a medical scientist in NZ so have an abnormal collection of fears that he may have a melanoma or something sinister like that. He is fair skinned with auburn hair and a keen surfer/ sportsman
Category: Dermatology