dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

do you have a list of products i can use without limonene or

Customer Question

do you have a list of products i can use without limonene or linalool in? ad are these in esential oils or not?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--were you found to be allergic to anything else?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am allergic to perfume , nickel and citronella
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Sorry but I have to be off so let me opt out and have another expert help you here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
The doctor signed off and did nor answer the question.
I am allergic to Limonene , linalool , citronella ,nickel and perfume.
My original question is simple I would like a product list without Limonene and linalool. I am having trouble sourcing products such as shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, face wash, hair serum, hand wash etc. as even organic, essential oils derived from plants are in the linalool family are in all products I have sourced. I need help with a definitive list so I can mail order. An expert is what I need, please help