dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have red, patchy, itchy, bumpy skin around my nose & chin

Customer Question

I have red, patchy, itchy, bumpy skin around my nose & chin area only (has also been pimply in the past). I do also think that I have rosacea on my cheek area and was wondering what sort of treatment would be best or if they may be related.
I was treated by a dermatologist many years ago for aggravated dermatitis and would love to find a solution/remedy for my skin condition/s.
Could you please help?
Thank-you
Margot
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Margot,

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Can you attach a picture?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal/Dr Thomas

Thanks for your reply - I think I might cancel this question as I probably should really go to a Doctor and get a referral to see a dermatologist in person as I understand how complex skin conditions can be and probably need to be looked at and tested to get a proper diagnosis.

Margot

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I can give you direction if needed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dr Thomas

Do I still have to pay the $22 for not really getting an answer/diagnosis as I do live in Australia and I know that here we have to go and see a GP to get a referral for any specialist.

Margot

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
We answer questions, and my understanding is that you are wondering what this is. I asked if you can attach a picture.
I am paid by ja when you rate positive