Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have had these rashes on my lower legs (between my foot and

Customer Question

I have had these rashes on my lower legs (between my foot and accross my shin to slightly beloe my knees for a period of more than five years and are very itchy and degenerating.
The rashes make the skin rough and hard and on scratching show excessive dryness.
I have had a doctor look at the condition,at a point a biopsy of the skin was done but up till now the condition is worsening,I wish I could send a picture of my legs for your viewing, please help.Thank You
Nasir from Nigeria
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.
This is Dr. David

it doesn't sound like you have tried an antifungal cream yet.

you might need to try an antifungal cream on the area.

yes, you can upload a photo

here are instructions.

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer