dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My husband has a large raised dark brown mole on his shoulders

Customer Question

My husband has a large raised dark brown mole on his shoulders which he has had for many years. It has not grown any bigger, does not weep or bleed, has a hard crust but beneath the crust it appears to have blood vessels. Not not but but unsightly.
He has now over time been coming up with small slightly raised wart like freckles around shoulders and couple on forehead. Looks like its spreading. He is 67 years old and in good health. Unfortunately he will not go to the doctors. Could this be cancerous or skin disorder please
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.
This is Dr. David

I am sorry about your husband's skin issues.

can you upload clear high resolution digital photos of his mole and of his skin for me to look at?

here are instructions

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer