dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Hi, I have a skin problem only a small part on one side of

Customer Question

Hi, I have a skin problem only a small part on one side of my cheek, always there and nowhere else but never seems to heal properly, its like small bumps with like deep down white heads things that are really painful & swells, ive been dr's & hospital for treatment but nothing as worked, had this for 3yrs now & really depressed & desperate for a cure?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
It will help if you could provide some further information:
Which medicines and creams have been tried?
Can you attach a photo of the area?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would have to get that information of my dr's as it was some time ago? yes i can attach a photo shortly, at the moment my dr as prescribed me Erythromycin/Zinc Acetate lotion and said if that does not help it would be hospital again? :(

When you have the information, could you include all of the medicines that have been tried? You can wait until you have all the information and the image and then supply everything at one time.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, My doctor as solved my problem & i have tried to cancel my account before another payment was took but ive had problems cancelling which i have contacted them to sort, i have asked for refund of the £52.00 taken as i did not require your help also i did try to cancel.