dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Hi Ive got a skin reaction

Customer Question

Hi I've got a skin reaction - a sort of a bumpy rash on my hand - trying to figure out if it could be a reaction to the new medicine I've started taking a while ago and have been gradually increasing the dosage. The reaction has only appeared a few days ago, while the last increase has happened 15 days ago. I haven't made any changes in my diet lately. Would be grateful for some advice. As thinking of starting some antihistamines, Regards Evgenia

+xxxxxxxxxxx

Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi Evgenia. It would be really helpful if you could post a photo of the rash on this page. If you can't can you fully describe it for me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Dr Chip

I believe you've been mislead, I've already cancelled my request as after placing the question as an urgent one, I have not received a reply for more than a few hours.

It appears that all the consultants were in a completely different timezone despite the fact that the website looks like a UK one.

Therefore, I wish you a lovely day

Sincerely

E.L.