dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

about 2 weeks ago I developed a severe itch in the right eye.

Customer Question

about 2 weeks ago I developed a severe itch in the right eye. almost simultaneously a spot or growth developed on the bridge of the nose, very close to the eye. The itch persisted and a week ago a cold spot developed on the upper lip. I use an anti viral cream and the herpes declines but the growth on the nose remains. I have other warts and the growth resembles them in shape but is very pale in colour and there is a discharge, especially in the morning. I use Latanoprost each night. I have sought an out patient appointment at RBH but it means a 2 month wait, which I would like to avoid. What do you suggest and what are the costs involved?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
It depends on what it is.
Do you have a picture?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have no idea what it is, that is why I sought an expert opinion, difficult that it might be. I do not have a picture.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
This is not a site for diagnosis, and you are asking me to tell you what this is with nothing to go on.
You say this looks like a wart, but smoother.
what color exactly?